Sunday, May 4, 2014

May the Fourth Be With You!!

Happy Star Wars Day!! I'm sooooo trying to convince my kids to watch Star Wars with me, but they are not really going for it.... it's so sad!!! :(

BUT the darling Lindsay is totally on board with a Star Wars theme, and she is offering up Princess Leia Sassy AND Greg's new "May the Fourth Be With You" Sentiment for a discount at the Sassy Studio Designs Store this week!

Here's my Star Wars inspired creation in keeping with this nostalgic theme!!


I will be submitting this darling to the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create (Anything Goes with Bling)
CAS on Sunday (Sparkle)
Quirky Crafts (Something Beginning with "S" -- Stars, Star Wars...)

Thanks for swinging by today and, well, May the Fourth be with you!! :)


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!