Tuesday, April 22, 2014

You shine!

Hi there blogland and happy two days after Easter!! :) People all around me are still talking about their Easter weekend, which is so nice... :)

This week, Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring TWO challenges, one at Just Inspirational (Bingo) and Tuesday Throwdown (Bling).

Here's the bingo card...

I played with the gorgeous Daphne for this one, cause I was totally shocked that I had not inked her up before!!


I colored Daphne in with copics (Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20; Hair: E50, E53, E23, E25; Dress: B00, B06, B26), cut her out and highlighted her with a white gel pen. Then I hated the look of the white gel pen, so I tried coloring over it. Thus the weird shadows. :) 

I will be submitting this one to the following challenges in addition to the ones I mentioned above...

Doodle Pantry (Digi image)
Words to Scrap by (Shine Bright like a diamond)

Thanks for swinging by and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, living the colours & the added bling!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the intense paper and the bling!! Thanks for playing with us at Doodle Pantry and come back again!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap.
    Hugs, Gunn:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!