Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I sure hope April showers bring May flowers, and SOON!!

Hi there! Here in Northern NJ we are having the coldest rain spell and it is absolutely demoralizing, lol! I mean, where is the Spring!!!??? I even went ahead and altered a beer bottle into a vase so that I could usher in the Spring at home, but my tulips are drowning out there!! :)




I guess the fact that Nickie is holding an umbrella is more appropriate than I thought!! :) I made this project for our "Anything Goes" challenge at Inky Impressions this week, and I do hope you use YOUR inside time to come get crafty with us!! :) 

I will be submitting this ;project to the following challenges:

Crafty Creations (Anything but a card)
Divas By Design (April Showers)
HobbyBrook (Add a Sentiment)
Card Makin Mamas (Earth Friendly)

2 comments:

  1. What a fab idea… I love how you've decorated the bottle into a vase… such a sweet image and beautifully coloured! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea , brill image.

    Thanks for joining us at hobbybook designer today

    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!