Thursday, January 16, 2014

Shabby and Chic... Just my style! :)

Hello there bloggers and happy Thursday!! I am sooo glad the week is almost over... It's sad sometimes that after a vacation we still long for the weekends, isn't it? Well, that's where I am today lol! :) I jumped into Monday making plans for the weekend, so I guess I set myself up that way! :)

Anywhoo, this week's DTBST challenge is "Shabby Chic" which is EXACTLY how I would love to describe my style...

So I used one of my favorite Sassy images, the lovely Elizabeth Bennet...


I will be submitting this one to Penny's Paper Crafty (Embellishments), Inky Chicks (Anything Goes) and Miriam's Crafting (Flowers). Thanks so much for swinging by and have a beautiful day! :)

Hugs,


3 comments:

  1. I love the lacey look above the image...really pops! The yellow really gives it a vintage feel Adina!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adina this card is lovely! I've always been a fan of SSD images. Thank you for joining us at Miriam's Crafting Blog for the 8th Monthly Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your work!
    ~Deb, MCS DT Member~
    Miriam’s Crafting Supplies
    A Look Through My Eyes
    Gone Artsy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!