Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Guess who's an INKETTE!! :)

Hey there!!! Adina here with some COOOOLLLL news... :) I am officially an INKETTE! :) I absolutely love the sweet whimsical stamps that Nicole designs for Inky Impressions, and I have been a fan for quite a while... :) But when I threw my hat into the ring for the Design Team, I really didn't think I had a chance. I mean, some FABULOUS designers are gracing the team, and I don't compare!! :)

But whoo hooo! I'm in, and I got to play along with one of my favorite Inky Impressions images, Angelica Crating, for this week's "Ribbons" challenge!


For this piece, I chose to use a template I purchased from Paper Trey Ink to create this handy dandy folder thingy... 


It has a lil note pad on the left, space to hold a pen (made out of ribbon) and an envelope for notes or receipts or whatever, lol... 

I colored the image with copics (what else?) and I FINALLY got to play with papers in my stash from Basic Grey that I have been hoarding since like forever... :) 

I'll be submitting this one to All Crafts Challenges (Anything but a card), Artistic Inspirations (Anything goes, Ribbon), Craft Dee Bow (Anything goes with a Bow), and Make it Monday (Anything Goes). 

Thanks for swinging by and have a craftastic day!!!




6 comments:

  1. Love this card, your coloring is fantastic! I saw it on Make it Monday (Im #147). And congrats on your new Design Team! I am your newest follower and would love if you followed me as well. Im at Crafty Lawyer Creates Have a great day! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project with wonderful color combo. Thanks for submitting this to the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do like your Handy Dandy Folder Thingy! A super make and can be used as storage for many an idea. Thank you for joining in at Craft My Life challenge. Hugs Mrs A. (DT.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous project, thanks for sharing with us at Artistic Inspirations this week
    Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful folder thanks for joining the challenge at artistic inspirations this week .
    Fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this project. It would make a great present! Very clever and beautiful too. Thank you for sharing with us at Make it Monday.

    Rachael :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!