Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tis the season...

HEY there blogland! I do hope the holiday season has not left you melancholy or sad... Instead, I wish only happy things for you and yours! :)

This month's challenge at Card Makin' Mamas is focused on Christmas, and we had the chance to use some awesome images from Bugaboo Stamps... I played with JJ Christmas Cheers for some laughs...


I loved the cheekiness of this lil gal, and I HAD to glossy accent up the martini class for added dimension! :)

I will be submitting this lovely lady to the Anything Goes challenge at Anonymous Stamps and The Cheerful Stamp Pad's Signs of Christmas Challenge. Thanks so  very much for swinging by and have a wonderful, blessed holiday season! :)

Hugs,



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this lovely card for Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 75: signs of Christmas - Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!