Thursday, March 7, 2013

Mother's Day Gift for Momma

Hey bloggers! Adina again with a PAST due post! I can't believe I didn't share my "Odd" project from this week's Craft Your Passion challenge!!! After being inspired by another blogger (soooo sorry that I can't remember who!!) some time ago, I went in search of a desk set that was cheap and already made, lol. Then I altered the heck out of it using Unity Stamps's Stamp of the Week, and viola...


Basically, there's the pen, whose box was just altered with some fabric tape and flowers, the notebook that got some kraft paper, fabric tape, a sentiment stamp cut with my Spellbinders and the flower colored in with poppies. Then there are six cards that got similar treatment placed in a plastic box that was ALSO decorated... Phew. Sounds more complicated than it really was lol! :) 

It's kinda funny to me how my mom is still my number one fan, so this set was definitely made with her in mind. I already made her Easter gift (post to come!!!) and this is her Mother's Day gift...

I'm submitting the project to 4 Crafty Chicks (dies) and Paper Crafting Journey's Anything but a Card. Thanks for checking it out... Hugs!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nicely created, thanks so much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks for the Die for Dies Challenge, indeed a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous gift! I'm sure your mum will love it! Thank you so much for joining us at PCJ for our Anything But a Card challenge and I hope we see you again hugs Karen P Paper Crafting Journey Design Team (http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!