Monday, February 4, 2013

Ready to Craft YOUR Passion?

Hey there!!!  Me again with a quick announcement and post... :) I am honored to be a part of the Design Team for Craft Your Passion this year, and I spent the month of January getting all hyped up and ready to play along with a TALENTED group of ladies ready to inspire YOU to be as crafty as you can be! :)
Copics used: Skin-E000, E00, E11, E4; Dress/Bow-BG0000, BG10,  BG11; 
Hair, sleeves, and shoes-E50, E53, E31, E33; Heart-RV10, R20, C3

SOOOO, my first project with Craft Your Passion is this cutesy lil card featuring Ursula's Valentine Surprise from the Digi Garden. This week's challenge is to create a project featuring pastels only... SOOO, I paired up Ursula with some American Crafts papers and colored her in with copics,and viola... A CAS card if I've ever seen one! :) I kept telling myself to add something else, but then I would look at the papers and I just love them so much I decided to leave her alone...So my next card will probably have to be over the top to make up for the lack of embellishment! :)

I do, however, have to share the sad news of Jacqui's passing. Jacqui was the owner of The Digi Garden, and we are sending out our deepest sympathies to Jacqui's family and friends in their time of loss. She was a very creative and inspiring presence and her loss will be felt throughout the stamping community.

You have a week to link up your own pastels creation at Craft Your Passion to be eligible to win your very own prize from The Digi Garden... Your creation does not have to be a card (though it can be!). You can link a scrapbook page, altered item, ATC, whatever YOUR passion is!! :) Well???? What are you waiting for? :)

PS, I am submitting this one to Shopping Our Stash (hearts), CAS-ual Fridays (Love Letters), Simon Says Stamp (Anything Goes), My Time to Craft (Love is in the Air), and Simply Create Too (Valentine's Day). Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

  1. I'm a pastel girl, so I think this is adorable! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adina! First, welcome again to the CYP Design Team! Your card this week is really fun - I love the geometric papers and I especially like your Copic shading. Well done Adina!
    ~ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Adina. I am glad to be on the CYP DT with you. I love your image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining in at Shopping our Stash's Valentine, love, red, hearts challenge this week - super cute card and some great colouring! just the perfect amount of embellishments too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Adine,
    this card is so lovely. I like the chevron backgroundpaper. And those little buttons.
    I think we will have a great time being all on the DT team at CYP.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous CAS card, I love your soft gentle colours and such a sweet image - lovely colouring!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. Sounds like she was a wonderful and creative person and her loss will be deeply felt.

    I do love your sweet card and lovely coloring, she's a beauty! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! The image is just SO CUTE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy to have you on the CYP team. Welcome! This card is beautiful. Your colouring of the sweet image is gorgeous and so fitting for a CAS card. Love the sweet buttons and the placement of the lovely sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry:(
    Your card is lovely. Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw this is so cute - love the layout - thank you for playing at MTTC this week hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute!! Love the soft colours!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!