Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Rush, rush...

Hellooooooooooo there! :) Just a quick post to share a REALLY quick project I finished in about a half hour today as a Congrats gift for Melanie's dance school secretary... I had made a pretty cool mirror for the school back in October and of course I didn't photograph it... it was all royal blue, black and white (Dance company colors) and had some cricut cuts from the Twinkle Toes cart... Well, the past is in the past. :)

THIS one is simple, featuring Cosmo Crickett Circa 1934 paper and stickers, a black lace flower I made on a gluber with a K and Co brad I've been hoarding since forever and a Prima flower... Done. :)

I'm entering the mirror at Anything Goes, Tuesday Throwdown (the lace flower) and Clear it Out...



I even slapped together a card using up paper from my stash, the matching brad from the mirror and a Ketto stamp my good friend Karmyn stamped for me aeons ago...  

The card is also being submitted to Clear it Out (brad)

I can't stress how quickly these projects came together... it feels good to squeeze some crafty time in between running to get the kids... which I have to do now, so thanks for looking and have a great day! :)

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous mirror and love that fabric flower. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent flower, Adina! So glad to see you playing in the "Use Fabric" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck in the draw and we hope to see you again and again. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the frame and the flowers are perfect on it!!!! adorable card too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greatuse of black and one other. Thanks for playing at anything goes challenge, trace x dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab job on your presentation and thanks for stopping by Clear It Out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love It! Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute image and great colouring, Thanks for joining us at Clear it |Out tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative. I love the arrow and the saying 'beautiful' on the mirror. I also am lovin' the brad on your card! Thanks for playing along at the Clear it Out Challenge blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your flower is gorgeous! Great card and beautiful brads.
    Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out.
    Rachel B

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!