Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Altered Mirror ala Webster's...

Hey there bloggers! :) Today I'd like to share a little project that I hold near and dear to my heart... I ran across these AWESOME unfinished wood mirrors at Ikea a few weeks ago and decided to update the mirror a bit... And in the end, I got to play with some chalkboard glimmermists, Webster's Pages paper, crackle accents, Prima flowers, and a FABBY Dusty Attic chipboard dressform!

This week's Charisma Cardz challenge is to create anything BUT a card, and as much as I used my card making supplies for this one, it's definitely NOT a card, lol! :)

And I would be remiss if I didn't mention that I will be teaching a class on this project at Scrap A Doodle Doo on Friday at 6:30 and on Tuesday, June 28th at 12:00 PM. So come on out and join us for some scrappy fun! :)



2 comments:

  1. Wow what a gorgeous find this was, I love this layout, you have to submit this.....gorgeous mummy, how is your bubba, my bub lost his tooth in a bike accident this last week, oh gosh still recovering from the stress, he was so brave. He has to now go through surgery to remove the roots of that tooth....just a qualification of the motherhood role, but breaks your heart hey...Melx

    ReplyDelete
  2. girlfriend, this is absolutely anything BUT a card! stunning mirror - i LOVE your rockin' vintage style, dollie, and i miss you TOO! do you think the 11th is still doable? i hope so!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!