Thursday, January 20, 2011

"It is a truth, universally acknowledged, that every man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife" (Pride and Prejudice

Quick post just because... Just because I am teaching Pride and Prejudice, my absolute FAVORITE of Jane Austen's works (ok, maybe second only to Northanger Abbey). And although I have NOTHING scrappy to share today, it's always a good day when I am blessed enough to teach Austen to girls who truly want to learn and I get to do just what I love doing each and every day. AND my student teacher leant me a copy of Pride and Prejudice in COMIC BOOK format! :) How cool!! :)

Oh, we are expecting snow tonight so I'm still debating getting scrappy! :) (Wish me luck!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!